On this page are magical ceremonies which can be used on their own or as part of a more complicated ceremony. I hope serious occultists will experiment and gain worthwhile experiences. Needless to say these are copyright and permission to reproduce them should be sought from me. Please email me at the following address for permission or further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVOCATIONS TO THE ARCHANGELS MICHAEL.
added to site on 25th Nov 2018
“From the fields of battle, resplendent with the victor’s crown of laurel, the towering figure strides home to the domain of Glory. His alone was the victory for his influence is boundless and the scenes of battle are encircled and overcome by his mighty aura. His are the sword and spear of right triumphant. The helmet Michael wears and the sword of protection give him power. He has trampled the serpent underfoot and great and wise has been the imposed restriction. Please establish the boundaries and let primitive force not flow where not directed by the great controller.
You are mighty for your great column of force is boundless and seems burning in the immensity of its colour. Michael, you are from fire and it is with this substance that you kindle the Great Pillar. As fire is red, then so is the colour of that pillar, flashing and leaping as the flames ever push aside the darkness of unknowing. You transmute that which is low to that which is high. Please do likewise with our aspirations for we wish to serve the One True God who created all.
In the name of Elohim Tzabaoth, disperse the forces of darkness, O Michael, that there may be light. Let the balance be at rest, O mighty one for we wish to learn. May whatever seeks to overthrow us be kept far from here and, as the Archangel of Fire, direct your forces of purification and protection against all that does not come from the Light.
O Guardian of the forces of the underworld, may your presence shed light on our darkness. Hold back that same darkness and fill our minds with light and cleanse and illuminate our ignorance and unknowing.
You who were once the Ruler of Solomon, please leave victorious the battle field and visit us here so we also may become more knowledgeable in the True Wisdom.
Crush the dragon, Michael for we would lean of balance and equilibrium. Let your great burning sword of protection descend in the name of the God of Hosts and sweep far away the darkness of ignorance.
Establish the pillar of fire in our midst, that amidst the flashing of flames we may see the light of knowledge and thereby serve him whom we all serve. Hold back the darkness, Michael and illuminate the Mysteries for we are servants of Almighty God. Purge our minds, you destroyer of the dark so we may become a receptacle of Light and Truth.
In the name of Elohim Tzabaoth, let your purging fire cleanse the ignorance of unknowing. Please grant us your presence, Michael, so we might be strengthened in the fight against anything which opposes those who travel and search light and truth. Amen.”
THE RITE OF THE RIVER (added to site Feb 2018)
Lift your cup of water on high and praise the Almighty by saying:-
“Radiance of Perfection. Glory is they countenance, burnished by the inward light of spirit. None shall enter herein save those called by the great goddess. Children of earth bow thy heads in reverence as the Eternal Mother blesses your hopes.”
Raise heads and circuambulate the temple with a candle saying:-
"Holy essence, purify our minds with the flame of inspiration. Lead us through the darkness into gold rayed harmony as we call down the vortex of light.”
Now face east and visualise a golden sun flashing rainbow like drops of light all around you. Raise your arms and make the sign of the Rending of the Veil. Enter the Holy Temple and praise the jewel of life glistening on the gold rimmed altar top (visualised). Say:-
“Thy home is in peace carried rhythm until man dedicates himself to thy service. Accept my offering and lead me along the green banks of harmony whereon thy forces are channelled. Blessed of Blessed, Immensity of Majesty, let beauty cloak me with thy insignia. As the green glows gold, let the jewels lead to a life of fulfilment where a man (or woman) may stretch out his arms and touch only the bountiful reach of peace. Amen.”
Repeat first paragraph if desired. Raise water and praise the Almighty with a suitable prayer or as you feel fit.
THE CIRCLING VORTEX. (added to site Jan 2016)
Ritual for use when no temple is available, or when you just need a simple rite that connects directly with Time and Space contacts. Certain words and phrases occur through many Time and Space rituals and prayers. They help to tune your mind and to make external beings aware of you.
Stand in an attitude of prayer, head bowed and hands together vertically at chest height. You may be in your garden if sufficiently private, in the country where a quiet spot can be found, or just simply in your own house. The natural habitat of outdoor temples is to be encouraged since you are in implicit communication with natural forces.
Raise your head, projecting consciousness upwards into deepest space (alternatively use the sun as a focal point). Now lift your arms upwards and outwards into a vee shape. Vibrate a god name you feel appropriate such as Eheieh. Imagine an energy line between your own head and a source of glowing power deep in interstellar space. (Or the sun if you prefer). Hold this imagery in mind for a few minutes or so and then bring your hands back to touch either side of your head. Then with the first finger of your right hand draw an equal armed cross on your forehead. Then slightly above your head, but touching the original cross draw a golden circle.
Say, “Glory, let Majesty always be manifest in our world. I salute the radiant power of creation and seek wisdom and knowledge. May a link between the dimensions be a source of inspiration for my source of learning. Let the seekers of men implant their jewels of wisdom within my aura.”
Placing hands either side of the circle you drew, bring the visualised circle or orb down in front of your face. Now bring your hands and the image backwards until your thumbs are level with your ears. Say, “Glory and Majesty inspire me with truth and honour. May I always seek what is good, honest and true.”
Lower your hands to your side. Imagine a connecting line from your highest concept of divinity vitalising the orb and stimulating your mind. Conclude by saying. “Goodness and mercy shall guide me in my search for Wisdom. May the pulsing coils of the dragon make me aware of the inspiration emanating from the Sceptre Realms.” Bow your head once more, before whispering your thanks and then going about your daily life again.
CEREMONY TO BALANCE THE ELEMENTAL FORCES. added to site 15 Nov 2014
The purpose behind this ceremony is to have an equal flow of each elemental force into your temple or dwelling place. A force field will be created that will have as it centre piece a jewel, crystal or item made from precious metal such as gold. A glass paperweight or a decorative crystal glass ornament makes a useful focus point. For the metallic element a sovereign coin, a ring or other hall marked jewellery is suitable. This can be a centre point in your magical area, or, if desired, in a special position in the house. If using a smallish item, then a jewellery box with a velvet lining or a similar receptacle will save loosing whatever you choose.
1. Set out a magical temple in the usual Time and Space system with an altar, covered by a white linen cloth. If you have one, place a cube on the surface towards the east, with the elemental symbols shown on each side. Alternatively have a white surface on which you draw a yellow knife in the east for air, a red circle in the south for fire, a blue cup in the west for water and finally, a black cross in the north for earth. In the centre place your focus point, be it a jewel, crystal or whatever.
At each of the cardinal points, place the appropriate elemental symbol on the floor. This time I suggest using actual physical items such as a cup, a knife, a black painted wooden cross and a red circle made from whatever material you can. If nothing else is available, cut a shape from cardboard and paint it red.
2. Stand before the altar and say, “In the name of glory and radiance, I salute the Almighty Creator. I bow my head in reverence (do so) as I greet the vibrating essence of elemental forces in both their divided and in their united influence.” Walk round the temple, saluting each quarter and drawing a cross with your wand. If you wish to use older symbolism from hermetic influences, draw the invoking hexagram of each element at the appropriate quarter. This is travelling retrogressively in magical procedure, but do whatever stimulates your own awareness. My alternative is, when greeting each quarter, to visualise strongly and dynamically, each appropriate element. For instance, in the east, feel a wind blowing, mentally imagine movement in your clothes, feel your hair moving. Like all magical procedure, effort is needed.
3. Now, stand in the middle of your magical area. Put down your wand and lift both arms above your head in a funnel shape. Say, “From the aeons of time, born by the spiralling coils of the dragon, let pure spiritual force illuminate my consciousness. Let it inspire my being with dynamic vitality.” Inhale deeply six times whilst imagining a downward flow of force from the highest spiritual essence of which you have awareness. Failing all else, use the sun as a supreme symbol of divinity.
4. Lower your arms and form a cross shape with your body. Say. “Glory, I salute the brilliance of creation.” Facing east, your arms still outstretched, bow your head and say, “From the combined essence of all, may I invite the force of air to this quarter of my temple.” Raise your head, turn to the South and follow a similar sequence with fire, feeling as you do so, an outflow of roaring hot dynamic energy. In the west feel waves crashing on beaches, huge waterfalls roaring as water sprays all around you. Finally, in the north there is the fertile earth with fields of crops, or the high mountains, solid and permanent in their magnificence.
5. Lift your crystal off the altar. Gently lower your head, brush its surface with your lips, then hold it aloft and say, “This physical item is a receptacle for divine energy. Through it, the elemental forces will radiate in a balanced form, so that my temple is open to incoming forces from the dynamic inner planes of existence.” Walk round the temple again, lifting the crystal at each quarter. Say, “In harmony the forces gather to create divine inspiration and expression. In the manifestation of Radiance and the glory of Perfection please act for me both as a symbol of balance and as a means of control of all aspects of my being.”
6. Return the crystal to the altar. Close your temple in the normal manner, including offering thanks to all who have helped in the rite. Before leaving, pause for a few moments to let forces stabilise and disperse. Then, take your crystal, or jewel, to a central point in your house where it will be undisturbed. Use it as a central point for your thoughts.
OPENING THE INNER TEMPLE. added to site 17 Nov 2014
Behind all magical works is an inner core. For effective ritual success, you must dig deeper into the hidden reaches of the universe. Without this, it is no more than a poetry reading or a scanning of the pages of a novel. Intense effort is one key to this, but the recitation of certain phrases is also a major influence. By opening your magical temple in an approved manner, you create the outline symbolism through which forces may flow. In earthly terms, this is like switching on a radio or tv, but to enjoy a programme it is necessary to tune in the appropriate channel.
The following sections describe various procedures with which to experiment.
1. Enter your temple, light candles, purify with water and verbally welcome beneficent inner plane entities. Say, “I give welcome to all who heed the essence of Radiant Majesty. May the People of the Radiance and the Seekers of Men hear my greetings and join me in my adoration of the Supreme Being.” With your magical wand draw a large equal armed cross in the centre of the room. At the top of the vertical arm, make a circle to form a golden orb. Stand back from the shape and vibrate the name Eheih. ( Eh hay yeh) Visualise a brilliant light above your head, that is travelling across starry space from a universe many dimensions away. Inhale and absorb the force. Then with arms forward and slightly downwards, project a radiant force forwards into the cross and orb.
2. Stand a while in contemplation and then step forward into the cross you have formed. Say, “Glory, please accept my striving mind. Grant me strength and the conversation with others of a similar mind to myself.” Take one-step backwards out of the image. Say, “Across the immensities of space, I call upon the radiant figures of Time and Space. Let the sparkling coils of the dragon of evolution fire darting tongues of inspiration into my mind. Please teach me of the future and how I may serve evolving forces as they seek to create focal points in this dimension.”
3. Say, “Let my universe and that of Time and Space be intermingled with a gateway opened for me to travel and learn of spiritual magic.” Visual two golden pillars forming on either side of the cross and orb. Between these appear heavy golden hangings with flashing blue numbers between 1 and 6 moving over the material. Stand a while in contemplation and take note of any imagery that comes to your mind.
Say, “In the numbers of Time and Space, in the radiant essence of glory and wonder, may this veil open and permit my entrance into the inner planes of mysticism.”
4. Stretch out your arms with hands back to back and draw the golden material apart. Put considerable effort and imagination into this. Again, be very aware of any imagery that arises. Step forward. Bow in reverence and humility. Stand in contemplation with a very open mind. Imagine a similar process occurring throughout your earthly world. Now say, “Please accept me as I am, but also see me as one who wishes to learn of this area and its ways. Please let me connect with similar minded magicians, so we may share our experiences.”
5. Visualise a golden thread from your forehead connecting to the vague outlines of other initiates performing a similar process to yourself. Say, “My greetings and a welcome to all who would greet me. May our thoughts mingle in praise and adoration as we each serve all that is good in the universe we inhabit.” Stand in contemplation as long as you feel able.
6. After bidding farewell and thanking all who have attended, step back through the veil, close the folds of material and bring yourself back to this dimension. Close your temple in the normal manner. Vibrate the name “Eheih” again and sense the force distancing itself from you as it retreats into starry space leaving behind a residual awareness.
Perform this ceremony from time to time, reaching out into the universe, both for inspiration and for awareness of similar minded contacts.